Our mission is to develop, sustain, support, and innovate multipurpose, multilanguage solutions for special education teachers and therapists that work in schools or individually in counseling centers or in families.
We would like to cover a substantial part of the daily tasks that special education teachers do with their pupils.
We want to provide learning evidence to the users and deliver an effective way of learning by using evidence-based methods.
Financial resources and their usage
Normex s.r.o. (privately held company), 2011 – 2018, 350k EUR in total
- 70% used for wages (programming, testing, consultations with spec. ed. consultants)
- 10% of consultation services (granting agency)
- 15% for office materials, technology verification, website, translations, language acquisitions, other operational costs (transportation, energies, accounting, etc.)
- 4% support and sponsoring for partnering schools and similar facilities
- 1% used to cover marketing activities
Visual Reading j.s.a. (privately held company), 2018 – 2019, 100k EUR in total
- 7% used for legal services, brand registration
- 78% used for wages (programming, testing, consultants, new features design, verification, operational costs)
- 5% support and sponsoring for partnering schools and similar facilities
- 5% consultation services (granting agency)
- 2% used to cover marketing activities
Grant support from the European Union’s Operating program Human Resources 2017/4.1.2/02, amount of 69k EUR in the year 2018:
- 70% used to cover wages and project management
- 30% operation costs, digital devices, and other related technology (NFC chips, etc.)
Project details (in Slovak) are here.
Grant support from the European Union’s Operating program Integrated infrastructure 2018/3.2.1-18 amount of 50k EUR in the year 2019:
- 40% was used for consulting services
- 60% was used for wages (programming, testing, with spec. ed. consultants, operational costs, etc.)